Sunday, March 8, 2009

TO THE LADIES IN THE HOUSE..BE PROUD OF YOU...YOU GOT YOURSELVES...






Recently I had to write a text about some installations I'm about to make for this year...basically the text was about women. Checking on older photos I found that my work has always have to do with women...I mean I've always been interested in people, I've made a lot of portraits, but some months ago I just came to the conclusion that women was the main inspirational element on my art. I'm not gonna write the text I already wrote. But I just wanted to publish some of my latest thoughts about women that made my life happier just 'cause they inspired me with their simple life. 
Being a woman today means have taken the best of every woman that lived and existed before us  in every place of this planet, means being just the way we are, means being unique and strong, means taking decisions in our lives, means making up our minds for many reasons, means being determined and sometimes stubborn for getting what we want...
In fact I stopped writing just because it is impossible for me writing how is like to be woman today March 8th ,2009... I guess I just can continue doing what I do for all of the women in the world...
Recientemente tuve que escribir un texto acerca de unas intalaciones que haré para este año. Un día checando en mis fotos viejas me di cuenta de que mi trabajo siempre ha tenido que ver con mujeres. Me he interesado en la gente y en hacer retrato. Pero simplemente hace tiempo me di cuenta que mi trabajo siempre, siempre ha tenido que ver con mujeres, siendo el elemento que más inspiración me ha brindado. No escribiré ese texto, simplemente quiero publicar mis pensamientos acerca de dos mujeres que hicieron mi vida más feliz en estos últimos días inspirándome simplemente con su vida.
Ser mujer actualmente sifnifica haber tomado lo mejor de cada mujer que existió antes que nosotras en cualquier lugar de este planeta, significa ser nosotras mismas, únicas y fuertes, significa tomar decisiones difíciles en nuestras vidas y cambiar el rumbo, significa tener determinación e incluso ser tercas para obtener algo que deseamos...
De hecho tuve que dejar de escribir porque es imposible para mi describir lo que es ser mujer en este día 8 de Marzo de 2009, es indescriptible... supongo que lo único que puedo hacer es continuar con lo que hago por todas las mujeres en el mundo...y obvio por todas las que he conocido!! por ustedes mujeres!
EN LAS FOTOS MEGUMI ASANO Y TERESA MENENDEZ

No comments: